Name: EliContact Info: 173ELI
PMing this journal also works
So how's my Minato for you? While a silent protag, I still want to know what you think I can improve on! Am I overdoing the goofier parts of his personality? Is he being too harsh and not showing enough of his adaptive side? Depending on the canon point, you may also have a complaint about how warm or cold he's being. For the record, outside his current game Melodies, he probably defaults to post-character development. c:
If you just feel like buttering me up I won't reject compliments either ahaha///
Feel free to hit me up for plots, whether in-game, on memes, or PSL's, and I'll likely make time for you!
Anon is allowed, Comments are not screened, and there is no IP logging.
Minato Arisato / Persona User: The Wild Card
"Thou art I, and I am thou..."
The power of Persona comes from the potential and strength of their very soul, and to this extent, the beings that fight alongside them are an extension of themselves. While Persona Users within P3 tended to one build, general skillset and their Initial and Ultimate Personas, the protagonist Minato has the Fool Arcana and the number zero, which he is told symbolizes a journey and infinite possibilities. Because of this, he can summon new Personas and switch between his roster. Essentially, he can tailor himself to match every occasion and balance the rest of his party; so long as he knows what he needs from each one and properly nurtures their abilities. To avoid breaking the game, his cap of Personas is kept at the initial 6 instead of growing further.
Strengths: His customizable moveset is his biggest asset, and while Personas are similar in play with Summoners' Eidolons, they have no cooldown as long as Minato still has the energy to use their skills. Because he can instruct them to charge further ahead, it also gives him some range, while remaining in his line of sight. Using his core Personas' status builds (as done in the PQ spinoff), he has high magic, speed, and luck. And lastly, his closest bonds with others allow him to learn techniques faster, as they grant bonus experience for newly awakened Personas matching their assigned arcana.
Weaknesses: Minato may technically have an expansive skillset, but he cannot use them without their appropriate Persona, and according to their usefulness some moves will need to be specifically trained for like the Bards and Dancers' Customs. Due to lack of access to a Velvet Room, he can only awaken new ones or change them during full moons; and once erased will have to relearn their skills from scratch. Like in his game's mechanics, Minato's Personas' physical moves will use up his HP, and the magical share his MP pool. Generally speaking it's an expensive Job; adding onto this, his physical endurance in defense and HP is rather low. He maintains his signature Personas' darkness weakness no matter what he has equipped, and whichever other vulnerabilities his active Persona has. While attacking his Persona directly won't deplete his HP, managing to damage it enough to dissipate will shock or stun him. And lastly, Crystal Stasis (with the exemption of maxed Social Links) or rockiness in his relationships will also render his bonus inactive. Using Personas may give him a distinct advantage when it comes to flexibility, but he is far from able to do things alone.
|Initial||Zero's Potential||Allows to switch Personas during battle, and to change his mind's roster.|
|One Month||Skill Card Lv1||Unlocks multiple-target moves, in all categories.|
|Two Months||Tide Shifter||Can learn status effect and buff / debuff moves. Single-target on lower levels.|
|Three Months||Skill Card Lv2||Unlocks mid-tier moves.|
|Four Months||Power Charge, Mind Charge||The strength of the next physical or magical move is multiplied 2.5x. Self only.|
|Six Months||Skill Card Lv3||Unlocks high-tier moves.|
|Nine Months||Almighty||The Megido line, a powerful multi-target non-elemental magic can be learned.|
|One Year||The Ultimate||Unlocks ability to use maxed S. Link Personas, and use Recarm (revival) spells.|
Scrooge - A pouch with 500 Gil in it, since he figured straightforward would be the best way to go...
Selen - A brand new kitchen knife from Flence (and a small joke note that maybe they can use this against the ghosts too in future house hauntings).
Zelos - A sorta fancy hairbrush, he's leaving it inside with his boxed belongings, just in case he comes back.
Ace - One hideous Chocobo-print sweater, deceptively comfier than its ridiculous appearance would suggest, courtesy of Kharon's prodding (as much as Minato thought it was a Bad Idea™). His real present can be found folded between it, a plain rectangular box holding its true fancier casting, a deck of Golden Cards. It's supposed to be "As thanks for saving my life", but really he only wrote "Thanks", not even including the from part, in this case--Someone should tell him to stop saving too much ink.
Billy - A new gun holster, after he noticed just how often he carried those things around... Its belt is neatly adjustable.
Rukia - It's a small pink wallet with a bunny design; he thought it would be nice if it was both functional and featured her favorite animal.
Tear - A blue bead bracelet that also has silver and gold star and moon shapes, that he wasn't sure she'd like because it's a bit childish... but he figured its design is sort of calming like she is. "I hope you like it", is all that he adds to the note rather than going on about that relation though. He's not nearly sappy enough to admit things like that.
Terra - A three-piece hairclip set, that have feminine designs like swirls, flower shapes and small gems within them.
He's skimmed over most everything in their archives during his spare time, but doesn't have it memorized by heart or anything, so more often his recounting will be the gist instead of detailed.
Heroes of Light:
- They are able to be permanently killed by Avatars (The Sage)
- Being permanently killed within Crystallis might end their own worlds by extension (The Sage)
- Doppelgangers' existence and being reincarnations of previous Heroes of Light (Lydia Deetz)
- Time travel is possible, and has happened on multiple occasions (Other Heroes + Personal Experience)
- There is something bad about a crystal's color that they don't know yet. (The Sage)
Starting Job: Sept. 5th, 2015
(4) Friendly Monsters, (4) Double Events
+ Top Magic Potential
+ Top Magic Resistance
- Low Phys. Defense
- Lowest Phys. Attack
- No Spells on its Own
- Cannot Equip Weapons, Armor
Current Eidolons: Ifrit, Shiva, Odin, Ramuh, Hades, Knights of the Round, Carbuncle
|Initial||Summoning Lv1||Store three Eidolons|
|One Month||Friendship||Increases power with each repeated summon|
|Two Months||Magic Field||Grants magical attributes to user's weapon|
|Three Months||Summoning Lv2||Store five Eidolons|
|Four Months||Half MP||Cuts summoning and casting cooldown by half|
|Six Months||Summoning Lv3||Store seven Eidolons|
|Nine Months||Last Breath||Auto-summons an Eidolon upon death|
|One Year||High Summoner||Summon two Eidolons without interruption|
Starting Job: Sept. 5th, 2015
(2) Friendly Monsters, (2) Double Events, (1) Triple Event
+ Powerful Magic
+ Second-highest Magic Resistance
- Lowest Phys. Defense
- Low Phys. Attack
- Cannot Equip Armor
- Soloing is Dangerous/Difficult
|Initial||Fire, Blizzard, Water, Thunder||Elemental attack spells (weak)|
|Initial||Focus||Focuses energy to cast stronger spells|
|One Month||Aero||Elemental attack spell (wind)|
|Two Months||Fira, Blizzara, Watera, Thundara||Elemental attack spells (medium)|
|Three Months||Earthquake||Elemental attack spell (earth)|
|Four Months||-Ja Unlocked||Allow to cast spells onto multiple targets|
|Six Months||Firaga, Blizzaga, Waterga, Thundaga||Elemental attack spells (strong)|
|Nine Months||Shadow Flare||Very powerful elemental spell (dark)|
|One Year||Ultima||Most powerful attack spell (wide range)|
(2) Months Start Bonus, (2) Double Events, (1) Triple Event
+ Great Phys. Potential
+ Excellent Evasion
- No Attacks on its Own
- Very Poor Defense
- Effects Only Last as the Dance Continues
- Equipping the job =/= Dancing Skill; Poor Dancing has No Effect
|Initial||Victory Pose||Restores 1/5 of all allies' health after battle|
|One Month||Slow Dance||Reduces enemy's speed|
|Two Months||Polka||Poisons the enemy|
|Three Months||Waltz||Reduces an enemy's stats|
|Four Months||Forbidden Dance||Inflicts a random status ailment|
|Six Months||Disillusion||Stacks the effects of two dances|
|Nine Months||Soul Moves||Doubles the effects of all dances|
|One Year||Nameless Dance||Casts Poison, Blind, Silence, and Slow on All Enemies|
|??????||Choreography of Life||A dance so beautiful, the dead are brought back to life|
|Initial||Want to be Close||Draws attention of the enemy to self, chance of Charm|
|Three Months||Changing Seasons||Skews ranged attacks' aim, or dissipates them entirely|
|Seven Months||Mass Destruction||Renders all barriers on the field ineffective|
|One Year||Heartful Cry||???|
(2) Friendly Monsters, (4) Double Events
+ Third-highest Magic Potential
+ Third-highest Magic Resistance
+ Super Effective Against Undead
+ Always Useful, Even Outside Combat
- Low Phys. Attack
- Low Phys. Defense
- Cannot Equip Armor
|Initial||Cure||Heals minor wounds|
|Initial||Esuna||Cures status ailments|
|One Month||Protect, Shell||Improves an ally's resistance to physical/magical attacks|
|Two Months||Cura||Heals mid wounds|
|Three Months||Prayer||Lessens exhaustion for nearby allies + a random buff each|
|Four Months||Divine Caress||Grants resistance to status ailments for five minutes|
|Six Months||Curaga||Heals major wounds|
|Nine Months||Holy||Very powerful elemental attack spell (light)|
|One Year||Life||Revives a character who died less than five minutes ago|
~ No Stat Increases or Decreases by Default
+ Powerful Once Customized
+ Only takes one Job slot
- Useless until 8 Jobs are mastered
- Takes a lot of investment to make the most of it
|One Maxed Job||Job Master||Expands the Job limit from five to ten|
|Three Maxed Jobs||Multi Exp||Stored Jobs receive 1/4 of exp even when unequipped|
|Five Maxed Jobs||Equipment Lore||Can equip and use the weapons of any mastered Job|
|Seven Maxed Jobs||Double Exp||Doubles the exp obtained from Multi Exp|
|Eight Maxed Jobs||Stats Transfer||Takes on the stats, strengths, and weaknesses of three Jobs|
|Nine Maxed Jobs||Ten Skills||Allows to pick and use ten skills from any maxed Jobs|
|Ten Maxed Jobs||Melodies of Life||Awakens the true power of the Heroes of Light|
Canon: Persona 3
Canon Point: October 7th, 2009
Link to Application: BUUUURN MY BREAAAD
Gil: ~110000 Gils
mp3 player, Minato's Crystal, Kharon's Flute, House Key, HP/SP Potions, Evoker Gun
White Mage Robes / Blue Fleece Sweater
Tall Boots, White Mage Patterned Extra Fleecy Socks
Warm Gloves, Sling Bag / Blue and White Striped Wool Scarf
Gekkoukan Uniform, SEES Armband, Warning Card, Dessert Recipe Notebook, Eidolon History Book, Cozy Blanket, Small Kitten Plushie, Hot Chocolate Mixes, Letter from The Queen, Crystal Energy:Electricity Converter
Moogle Name: Kharon
Moogle Gender: Male
A nervous, but thoughtful Moogle with a fluffy face and large, pointed ears. Somewhat clumsy with his words. He read Minato's file up to the end, altering his treatment of him to be more considerate of why he's the way he is. For the most part, the reason Minato went out while he was new to Crystallis was because Kharon forces him to not always stay at home. Their relationship is practically that of someone trying to look out for an elusive stray cat--and the cat is Minato.
Jobs: White Mage, Summoner (as of Feb. 8th, '16)
Limit Break: Messiah - Using his evoker, a sharp sensation and sound pierces through the side of his head when he pulls the trigger. Then, a tall white spirit manifests from the shining shards of Minato's psyche. (Note: He regained his evoker, but previously could use his Limit Break even without it.)
- Dead party members are resurrected into a critical state w/o exhaustion, and it heals Minato himself to half HP with a Sentinel effect. For the next 7 minutes, attacks targeted at other allies will feel painless and hurt Minato instead (also shown by deterioration and cracking of stone on the statue-like spirit figure, group damage will stack); and if he dies, the crumbled remains of Messiah become an outer Reflect barrier, and an inner Shell+Protect buff on each of his allies.
- If no one is dead or Minato is alone, it instead does a high amount of Holy magic damage to all enemies, then disappears.
Link to HMD: Here
fourthwalling: Go ahead! Ideally not the stuff that is super plot sensitive tho.
hugging/kissing/flirting - If you want him to "????" SURE... also he's bi so gender isn't an issue in romantic context.
fighting/injuring/killing - Preferably with discussion first! Probably fair game.
His crystal's appearance is shaped like a butterfly! It has recently become entirely blue, due to his active participation in Crystallis' events.
Arrival Date: Sept. 5th, 2015
# of Jobs Kept: 4
# of Times Died: 0
Current Employment: Healer (next paycheck: 29,000G)
Current Address: B-06
Housemates: Dark Angel Selen, Scrooge McDuck
EXP Orb Saved Months: n/a (not owned)
Detailed Job Breakdown: Go here! (Last updated: Feb. EXP)
Character Relationships: And Social Links
- Arrived in Crystallis, hesitant about serving as a Hero, spent his first weeks lazily and mostly at home.
- Mid-September, Jessie's possession of in-depth character files was revealed. Minato later locks his at Kharon's prompting, though he never reads it.
- Was aware of the repeated ten hours of time looping, following an incident with Jessie's computer.
- Actively goes around collecting Spirits' requests and fulfilling them; later on does ghostbusting on the side as well.
- Has an adventure in a Haunted House; and following that celebrated in his own way by buying a lot of food in Flence.
- Confronted a Shifter that took his mother's face and voice and faced off against Cursed Elizabeth during the Night of the Thirteen Moogles.
- Helped around the hospital actively throughout November, following the Night of the Thirteen Moogles. Later becomes official.
- Discovered he's terrified of Chocobos. No, really.
- Boarded the Enterprise, for the first journey into the Continent of Ruin and spoke with the Sage, learning death here may destroy their own world.
- Participated in the efforts to make the Christmas Village flourish.
- Received a letter and package from Queen Sarah, his contained his evoker gun. He also regained his SEES armband from Cid.
- On New Year, came to properly appreciate the bonds he's made in Crystallis--his friends; and resolves to keep fighting even if the future is uncertain.
- Experienced a shared dream, of a timeline where the Heroes fell apart and began fighting each other.
- Babysat a Chocobo during the latter half of the month.
- Started formulating plans to learn the Eidolons' language, doing research on the side.
February & March 2016
- Took part in the quest to climb to the top of the Mysidian Tower.
- Met the avatar Prajapati with several other Heroes of Light after her invitation letter.
- Did work as usual at the hospital, and fell ill a few times more than usual.
Personal Journal: 173s
Other In-Game Characters: N/A
Character (Original Universe)
Name: Minato Arisato (Protagonist)
Canon: Persona 3 - mostly core game interpretation, while adapting bits of his other incarnations
New Canonpoint: December 31st, after Ryoji leaves the dorm
History: P3 on the MegaTen wiki
( Run to the sunlight )
game script + full video
social link script + full video
the answer script + full video
drama cd translations + subbed vids
p3 world q&a part 1 part 2
p3 themed nav
p3 themed cr chart
pq stats ref
persona q introduction
arcana keywords, for cr
p3 cast honorifics in original (hc minato refers to himself as "boku", like in manga/pq/drama cd)
pq lines (incomplete)
tartarus theatre, tartarus theatre alt
academics: slacker, average, above average, smart, intelligent, genius
courage: timid, ordinary, determined, tough, fearless, badass
charm: plain, unpolished, confident, smooth, popular, charismatic
culture club options: art, music, photography
sports club options: kendo, track, swim team
other clubs: student council, home economics/sewing club
part-time jobs: accessory store clerk, spa clerk, café waiter, cinema cleanup
italicized are assumed as what were chosen!
general - listening to music, photography, sewing, making desserts, being there for people
eateries - ramen shop, beef bowls, burgers/fast food, café patron, takoyaki stand, sweets store (jfc kid)
around the city - bookstore or library browsing/reading, watching movies, karaoke, spa, arcade gaming
honorific/name usage review:
DESIGN / PHYSICAL
- Name(s) Meanings: Don't quote me personally on this, but poking around, "Minato Arisato" (what I'm using!) means the harbor of the beginning and end, so perhaps the course of life itself. He's named "Makoto Yuki" in the movie. And he's "Sakuya Shiomi" in the stage plays; Sakuya as his kanji is used means preparation and was named after a blossom princess and symbol of the delicacy of life, while Shiomi most commonly means "to see the tide", but there is something else interesting... If canon ever happens beyond its usage in the Japanese Persona Q trailers I'm still rooting for Minato though. Shhhh.
- His nickname in the Drama CD, to forego use of an actual name for him is "Leader", for obvious enough reasons! And the Japanese fandom sometimes calls him Kitaro, after a classic manga's demon boy hero that features him alongside fellow youkai.
- He is voiced by Ishida Akira, and in the musical live is played by Aoi Shouta. Both voices are great for him, so I like and accept both! In general, his voice is airy, quiet, soft, doesn't show a lot of emotion, and his manner of speaking is always brief. But once in a blue moon, if caught off-guard he might yelp. Adopting Aoi's voice for his singing, it also gives him an impressive range to reach high notes.
- Standing around 5'6" (167cm tops in my headcanon), Minato isn't particularly short in the standards for a Japanese person, but is still the smallest and scrawniest of the males in S.E.E.S., discounting Ken who is still a kid. He slouches, which would probably make him appear even smaller. The PQ manga seems to also shrink him sometimes, so who even knows, really??? We have a small (ha) semblance of a canon height via the PQ visual guide!
- His frame is thin, and people have often commented it looks unhealthy sometimes (this despite, he can eat like a champion if allowed to indulge). He has very fair skin, sickly pale on his worse days. Doesn't seem like eating helps his skin get more color...
- Minato's immune system is kinda terrible, and he gets sick several times over the course of the game. It's been this way since he was younger, and back then he used it as an excuse to get out of doing things
a lot of the timesometimes. He only starts considering it a genuine hassle once he's more actively doing things; and he never wants to be ill enough to go to the hospital, due to its reminding him of not so pleasant memories.
- He has been described as pretty, and androgynous, contributed by his lithe frame, eyelashes being very long, and that his hands look somewhat thin and delicate. He doesn't seem to mind it very much (seeing as he gets no reaction prompts regarding his appearance, positive or negative). Many characters consider him good-looking in-universe, with several mentions of it even by NPC's that don't speak to him, and a Social Link Tanaka tells him he'd make an attractive model.
- The long bangs of his blue hair covers the right side of his face; often obscuring his right eye. While unclear in how official it is due to its absence in latter games, some say he has a beauty mark below it, most commonly done in the Japanese fandom. But it's cute and mirrors a certain spoiler character, so why not. (And placement there usually means "destined to cry", and given P3...) His eyes are big and bluish-gray; I tend to interpret/write it as gray more, it's super inconsistent in even official art alas. Usually they are half-opened when he's feeling sleepy.
- In Persona Q, there's a short gag about how Yosuke and Souji think his right eye contains special powers and it's why he keeps it hidden--if you're controlling Minato, even he can joke about it!
- Seen here: Soejima in his book Persona 3: Official Design Works described trying to make him as neutral as possible so players could better project themselves onto him, in the end, he calls Minato "not particularly tall, and giving an impression of an ordinary person, but with a hidden coolness". The ordinary part is likely lost, as you build up his personality traits more...
- According to Elizabeth, he was able to keep up consistent eating with her for seven meals before feeling sick by the eighth. The Gourmet King also mentions he's able to maintain pace with him. It seems like he can usually control his appetite, but if he's allowed to let loose he's kind of a monster!
- Minato's fondness for sleeping and eating is kept in Persona Q; they're common answer options when asked about what he wants to do or what he's thinking about. Both of these habits were probably caused by a certain unhealthy thing that was with him for a long time...
- His hands are soft, though also deathly cold--so they aren't the nicest to hold.
- While most his casual attire gives the impression of not needing a lot of effort, he's fashion-conscious enough to be orderly and tie or button things perfectly. He would, for example, fix his ribbon immediately if it became asymmetrical.
- His family was fairly well-off. You can tell from how in the flashback scene, his clothes were still fancy. At some point a couple of the relatives he had cheated him out of his inheritance, and his most recent former guardians don't even send him allowance, but he doesn't really care. He's happy enough with his mp3 player and earphones, from one that he actually got along with.
- Appearance and personality-wise, he takes after his mother, though he doesn't remember being very close to either parent. What he remembers most was wanting to make them proud, back then. Over the years of suffocating pity that he didn't care for from strangers, he warped his perception ultimately not caring they're gone, or wonder about pointless daydreams of "if only" they survived--even if he knows it's not fair of him to think that; and that he's probably not recalling their relationship correctly anymore. He pays his respects again in quiet remembrance, following reflection on what the rest of SEES has gone through.
- He wasn't necessarily assertive before either, but Minato was more eager to get into things after encouragement, and to encourage others in return. He was shy, and unsure of himself a lot. After the tragedy, he was no longer afraid of things, but also everything seemed without meaning, and without direction. This outlook develops that living in itself was troublesome, and he wouldn't care what happened to him, at that point. It seemed he also lost his kindness, though he later finds it again. It becomes apparent he can't ignore suffering if it's happening right in front of him.
- Nobody thought to really further teach him manners or push him to try harder again (even in his slouch, or sleeping), be they his caretakers or teachers, out of consideration of his background, or frustration with his difficult-to-deal-with personality, etc. Despite this, he's actually fairly good at listening to orders when not being actively stubborn, as he'd rather not cause trouble.
- Fully aware of how hard social interactions are for him, he kept up shutting everyone out without minding it until P3's events occur, and he begins to go as far as even seeking people out when he felt they needed the company. He had no people he would necessarily call friends, before then.
PERSONALITY / ACTIVITY
- In the manga evaluation, early canon Minato can be considered "zombie-like", but later canon Minato has a distant, but admirable and undoubtedly kind aura. Either way, it's still hard to see what's in his inner world, but he relates to people easier.
- Minato probably tries to blend in the background more than anything despite working hard, but that he ends up pretty popular is an unfortunate side-effect in the end. Junpei is pretty upset both his best friends are like this, with one being enthusiastic and succeeding at flirting around and Minato is neither trying nor cares.
- Persona Q assumes he hasn't been dating anyone, on top of his love obliviousness in pretty much all P3 adaptations (manga, movie, stageplay, drama CD), and so that's what I'm doing.
- He can love someone regardless of their gender, but actually getting him to the level of genuine romance is already an obstacle on its own--because personally, I never really felt more than he wanted to make the other party happy in his in-game dating, and that he was incapable of loving them in return as much as they loved him. More like, he got caught into these situations, and found himself unable to reject their advances, he only hoped he would come to feel the same way. At the very least... he tried, though that might have hurt them more later on.
Maybe he'll have better luck with his love life in an RP game someday, where he won't be trapped without friendship options smh.
- He is versatile and a fast learner, it seems his truest flaw early on preventing him from accomplishing a lot was his laziness and inability to care. It leads to this somewhat funny situation, that Minato's later developed flaw is the polar opposite: overexertion to the point of not telling anybody else, even after he's burnt out.
- Confirmed in the drama CD's, he's very observant of people's conditions, and it helps him be effective in knowing when SEES should stop their Tartarus climbs for the night, even when they haven't outright admitted they were already feeling unwell. Hidetoshi also notes his attention to detail, though Minato doesn't really think of it as a big deal. This also means photography club with Keisuke rather suits him, and he could do it well enough as a hobby. (Photography club, incidentally, is likely Keisuke's canonical one due to his continuing to be its president in Hamuko's route.)
- As for music club, he knows at least the basics to play violin; it's noted that none in their orchestra are particularly skilled, though they have fun. Related to his family background headcanon, I imagine it was muscle memory from violin lessons way back, rather than starting anew, but he hasn't played in a long time since his parents' passing.
- Someone had taught him some dessert recipes in the past, and he has great cooking instincts, even if not on Shinji's level. Most of the time however he can't be bothered and would just eat out, so he only really does does cooking on whims.
- For some reason, he likes imitating animals. The other instance people most remember is him imitating a cat while trying to serve as a distraction. The question is: is it only cats...??
ENDGAME / POST-GAME (heavy spoilers and thus all whited out, highlight to read)
- Messiah is regarded as his canonical ultimate Persona, and is fused from Orpheus and Thanatos. In its own way, it's as if Ryoji is still able to fight the End with him, alongside his other friends.
- The Universe arcana that he holds the power of doesn't take an actual card's design, it is only portrayed as a shining light. For one, I believe his subsequent power to become The Great Seal is not based on only his own soul, but by the strength of the bonds that he had with others.
- On technicality, The Answer says he passes away in the dorms the next day March 6th, and not on March 5th, 2010; though he never woke up from falling asleep on the rooftop. They couldn't find anything wrong with him at the hospital, leading to the emptiness of the team by the time of The Answer, not knowing why he died. It is essentially an epilogue plot for them come to terms with what happened and understanding his sacrifice.
- They left his room alone, and his evoker was kept with Aigis for safekeeping. As time cracked, it would serve as a gateway to the past, should they want to reverse time to before Nyx and try change his fate.
- A form that takes his shape appears as the manifestation of the team's regrets, that they couldn't save him. It has no voice, except for the cry when felled--before ironically, smiling before it comes undone layer by layer.
- Elizabeth is searching for a way to save his soul, although her journey as of yet has no leads. (Personally, I am okay if she never does find a way--Persona 3 being about death, and for Minato to have been satisfied with how he lived his life... he loved it, by the end; after spending most of his life not caring, he learned to. That is enough. He was happy.)
what the fuck
rate your character's...
rate your character's abilities in…
Ratings, provided with HTML, can be found here. Adapted from here.
RANK LEGEND : 1 - Acquainted, 2 - Pleasant Company, 3 - Enjoyable Company, 4 - Friend, 5 - Good Friend,
6 - Trusted Friend, 7 - Depend on Each Other, 8 - Secret Keeper, 9 - Best Friend, MAX - Unbreakable Bond
NEGATIVE: Reverse - Distrust/Severe Argument, Broken/Inactive - Irreparable Relationship/In Crystal Stasis
back to main info post? ↩